and work in progress
- Duží, M., Jespersen, B. (forthcoming). Transparent quantification into hyperpropositional attitudes de dicto. Forthcoming in Linguistics and Philosophy.
- Číhalová, M., & Duží, M. (2022). Modelling dynamic behaviour of agents in a multiagent world: Logical analysis of Wh-questions and answers. Logic Journal of the IGPL. https://doi.org/10.1093/jigpal/jzab034
- Glavaničová, D. (2022). A Heretical Defence of the Unity of Form and Content. Estetika. https://doi.org/10.33134/eeja.207
- Glavaničová, D., Pascucci, M. (2022). Making Sense of Vicarious Responsibility: Moral Philosophy Meets Legal Theory. Erkenntnis. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10670-022-00525-x
- Duží, M., & Fait, M. (2021). A hyperintensional theory of intelligent question answering in TIL. In Natural Language Processing in Artificial Intelligence-NLPinAI 2020 (pp. 69-104). Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-63787-3_3
Work in progress
Marie Duží, Miloš Kosterec, and Daniela Glavaničová are working in a collaboration on the application of Transparent intensional logic (TIL) in religious discourse.
Daniela Glavaničová is working on a book that applies several notions from Tichý's ontology (individuals, individual roles, requisites, and individual concepts) in philosophy of fiction.
Miloš Kosterec is preparing a book on formal explorations of TIL.
Martin Vacek is preparing a book on metaontology.
* pictures in this section have been 'painted by' an artificial intelligence using prompts 'Transparent intensional logic' and 'construction', two crucial building blocks of the present project *